- 1 box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Chocolate cchip cookies mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan. Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Frost with Chocolate ganache frosting.
Chocolate Ganache Frosting
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate morsels 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
6 Tbsp butter
- In a small saucepan, heat cream and butter until just before the boiling stage.
- Pour over the chocolate morsels.
- Let stand about 20 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Pour over brownies and let set before cutting.
Recipe from Betty Crocker website and Bakerella(my second favorite site;-)). I can't wait to try these, they have to be good. Bakerella says: " WARNING! These brownies may cause extreme satisfaction!!"