- 1 (18.25-oz) pkg. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (10-oz) pkg. peanut butter chips
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1/3 cup butter and egg; beat at low speed until crumbly. Press in bottom of ungreased 9x13 cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with marshmallows. Return to oven; bake an additional 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows just begin to puff. Cool while preparing topping.
- In large saucepan, combine all topping ingredients except cereal and peanuts. Heat just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in cereal and peanuts. Immediately spoon warm topping over marshmallows; spread to cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars.