- 1 tube (17.3) large refrigerator biscuits
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 c. toppings: olives, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, etc.
- 1-1/2 c. (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 c. (6oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; lightly spray with Pam.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit and shape into a heart.
- Transfer to foil lined pan.
- Spoon pizza sauce over dough within 1/4" of edges. Sprinkle with desired toppings and cheeses.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 8 individual pizza's