- Ready made crust such as Boboli
- Alfredo sauce (we had some leftover from another recipe)
- tomotos (I used cherry tomatoes quartered)
- fresh basil, chopped
- fresh mozzerella
- Spread sauce on crust.
- Add tomato, basil and top with mozzerella.
- Bake until mozzerella is slightly browned
Adapted from this recipe: Margherita Pizza This is really yummy but not very filling. We had a lettuce salad and fruit salad with it. You still have room for dessert! We've made it twice now & we'll have it again.