- 2 packages (6 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Candy corn
- Black licorice and/or gumdrops
- Dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 minutes.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute. Quickly pour into gelatin; whisk until well blended.
- Pour into an oiled 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Chill until set.
- Cut into circles or use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter.
- Just before serving, add candy eyes and mouths.
Yield: 14-16 servings.