- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup taco sauce (such as Ortega)
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Arrange 3 tortillas in bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Spread half of cheese mixture over tortillas.
- Repeat procedure with 3 tortillas and remaining cheese mixture; top with remaining tortillas.
- Pour taco sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
*** Yield: 4 servings at 6 WW points per serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
CALORIES 299(18% from fat); FAT 6g (sat 2.8g,mono 1.7g,poly 0.9g); PROTEIN 19.1g; CHOLESTEROL 15mg; CALCIUM 332mg; SODIUM 1029mg; FIBER 4.3g; IRON 1.4mg; CARBOHYDRATE 42.3g