- 1/2 of 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp. of butter
- small bag of frozen corn
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tony's seasoning (optional)
1. Grease 8x8 glass pan.
2. Empty corn into pan and cut up the cream cheese and butter into small pieces. Scattering them around on top of the corn.
3. Add salt, pepper, and Tony's if desired.
4. Cook in the microwave for 2-3 mins. Stir and continue to microwave until thoroughly heated through and cream cheese and butter are melted. Usually takes about 10-12 minutes if your corn is frozen.
5. You can always add more cream cheese and butter if you would like it creamier.
My kids really like this dish and so do we! It is a big hit at potlucks too!