- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles (regular noodles NOT the no-cook type)
- 3/4 lb hamburger, browned
- 32 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 oz. cottage cheese
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. basil
- dash of pepper
- Combine hamburger and spaghetti sauce together.
- In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, parsley, basil and pepper.
- In 9x13 pan, spread about 3/4 c. meat mixture on bottom, 3 uncooked noodles, 1/2 of cheese mixture, 1 1/2 c. meat mixture, 3 noodles, remaining cheese mixture, 3 noodles, remaining meat mixture.
- Pour 1/4 c. water around the edges
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
This is easy, delicious way to make lasagna. You do NOT have to cook the noodles!