- 1 pkg (18-1/4 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg (3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 c. poppy seeds
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1-2 drops yellow food coloring
- In large mixing bowl combine first eight ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 10 in. fluted tube pan.(Bundt pan)
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes our clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl , combine glaze ingredients until smooth ; drizzle over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle a little lemon and lime zest on top of glaze and decorate with lemon and lime slices.
This is very tart, moist and delicious!!