- 2 lettuce leaves (we don't use them)
- 1 medium apple, quartered and cored
- creamy peanut butter
- 5 red grapes
- Place lettuce leaves on plates. (I skip this step)
- Arrange two apple quarters, peel side up. (I like to spread a little peanut butter between the quarters, to help them stick together better)
- Use dabs of peanut butter to place raisins in the space between the apple quarters.
- Place one grape at the stem end of the apple for head.
- For legs, cut remaining grapes lengthwise into 4 pieces; place three on each side of ladybugs.
- Place small dabs of peanut butter on remaining raisins; press onto apple for spots.
Makes 2 servings