- 1 tube (7 1/2 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits; separated into 10 biscuits
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinn.
- 9 mini choc. chips
- For each bear (three):
- Shape one biscuit into an oval for the body and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cut one biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls for arms and legs. Place next to body.
- Cut one biscuit into two small pieces and one large piece; shape into head and ears. Place above the body. (you'll have one biscuit left over)
- Brush with egg. Combine sugar and cinn; sprinkle over bears.
- Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes.
- Place mini choc. chip on head for eyes and nose while the biscuits are still warm.
Yields 3 bears