- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen vegetables for stew, divided
- 1 can (10 1/4 oz) beef gravy
- 2 c. mashed potatoes (prepared with a small amount of milk)
- chopped black olives
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- Remove 24 peas and one carrot chunk from stew vegetables; set aside.
- In skillet, brown beef over medium heat.
- Add the remaining vegetables to beef. Cook until vegt. are thawed.
- Add gravy; mix well.
- Pour into an ungreased 9" pie plate.
- Top with 8 mashed potato snowmen, using 1 Tbsp. of potatoes for each head and 3 Tbsp for each body.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut carrot chuck into 8 strips.
- Insert one strip into each snowman for nose, place 3 reserved peas for buttons, add 2 pieces of chopped black olives for eyes.
- Drizzle with ketchup to form a scarf.