- 6 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 freezer ziploc bag
- optional ingredients:
shredded Cheddar, crumbled feta, shredded mozzarella, cooked and crumbled bacon, cooked and crumbled sausage , diced ham , chopped bell peppers, chopped spinach, diced red onion, diced tomatoes, sauteed sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives, etc.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together eggs, salt, pepper.
- Select your optional toppings.
- Pour divided eggs mixture into resealable bags.
- Add optional toppings, mix together in bag, then seal tightly.
- Drop into boiling water and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove bags from the water with tongs.
- Let cool slightly and slide omelette out of the bag.
Garnish with parsley and cheese! Enjoy!