- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- In a 1-qt. glass container, layer half of the cake mix, peanut butter chips and remaining cake mix.
- Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups).
- To prepare cookies: In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, oil and eggs.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or tops are cracked. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Yield: 2 dozen