- Cupcakes and miniature cupcakes of your choice
- 1 to 2 cans vanilla frosting (16 ounces each)
- Green paste food coloring
- Candy-coated sunflower kernels
- Assorted stick chewing gum
- Canned chocolate frosting
- Jumbo heart sprinkles
- Miniature marshmallows
- Corn syrup
- White nonpareils
- Tint desired amount of frosting green. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert #4 round pastry tip. Fill bag with green frosting; pipe grass onto desired amount of cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with sunflower kernels.
- For bunny faces, pipe white frosting over tops of cupcakes using a #4 round pastry tip.
- Using clean kitchen scissors or a small sharp knife, cut gum into ear shapes of various sizes. Attach smaller centers onto the larger pieces with a small amount of frosting. Pinch base end of each ear, forming a curved shape. Press into tops of cupcakes.
- Place a heart sprinkle on each cupcake for nose.
- Using a #2 round pastry tip, pipe eyes, whiskers and a mouth on each face with chocolate frosting.
- For bunnies, pipe white frosting over remaining cupcakes. Place a miniature cupcake onto a larger cupcake; secure with a toothpick.
- For a bunny tail, dip a marshmallow in corn syrup; roll in nonpareils. Place on cupcake. Repeat as desired.
I know Easter isn't until NEXT week, but I couldn't wait until then to share these. ** I found them at Taste of Homes!