- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Grease and flour six 6-ounce custard cups.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs slightly, Beat in flour, milk and salt until just smooth; being careful not to overbeat.
- Fill custard cups 1/2 full.
- Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
- Decrease oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 20 minutes more.
- Immediately remove from cups and serve piping hot.