- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding (plus 2 cups milk, divided)
- 1 large box chocolate pudding (plus 2 cups milk, divided)
- 6 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Bake cake according to package directions, cool and cut into squares.
- Layer chocolate cake, pudding (1/2 of the box mixed with 1 cup milk, allowing to thicken slightly so it can still be poured), 1 container whipped topping, then 1/2 the crushed Heath candy bars into a trifle bowl.
- Repeat with chocolate cake.
- Next mix the other 1/2 of pudding with 1 cup milk, mixing well and allowing thickening slightly (so it can still be poured).
- Add another layer of whipped topping.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 of crushed Heath candy bars.
I used Toffee Bits & a chopped chocolate bar & it was still good with less candy. Can also subsitute Butterfinger bars. Use a large bowl! Mine was barely big enough.