- 1 pkg (3 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup thawed cool whip
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Place cookies in resealable bag; seal bag. Use rolling pin to crush cookies.
- Add cookies and cool whip to pudding; stir until just blended.
- Spoon into 9 small paper or plastic cups.
- Insert wooden popsicle stick or plastic spoon into each for handle. Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
These are delicious! The kids (& grownups) love them!