- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring occasionally.
- Dip cookies into coating, covering completely. Place on waxed paper.
- (Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies.)
- While coating is still warm, place two chips on each cookie for eyes.
- Let stand until set.
*** These make cute snowmen cookies. Justs add choc chip buttons and pipe a nose and scarf!