- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup *
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) Campbell's Beef Broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- Cook beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, broth, water, ketchup and pasta. Heat to a boil. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until done, stirring often.
*Homemade Cheddar Cheese Soup
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black or white pepper
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup grated sharp Cheddar or smoky flavor Cheddar cheese
Melt butter; remove from heat. Stir in flour and seasonings. Gradually add milk, stirring until well mixed. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth. Cook for 5 minutes longer; add cheese. Stir until smooth and well blended.