- 2-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 36 squares)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 20 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 3 TB all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 drop green food coloring, optional
- whipped cream and lime slices
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the side of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 375* for 8 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack to cool. Reduce heat to 325*.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and flour; beat well. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the lime juice, vanilla and food coloring if desired just until mixed. Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with whipped cream and lime. Refrigerate leftovers.