- 1 lb. ground round or lean hamburger
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1- ounce can pizza crust dough - I use crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups(6 oz.) mozz. shredded cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook meat in nonstick skillet over med-high heat until brouned. Drain, if necessary and return to skillet.
- Add tomato sauce and cook until heated.
- Coat 13X9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls or pizza crust and press into bottom and halfway up sides of baking dish.
- Top bottom of pizza crust with meat mixture.
- Back uncovered at 425 for 12 mins.
- Top with cheese and back 5 mines or until crust is browned and melted.
- Cool 5 mins before serving.
Calories: 277, Fat: 7.7g, Protein: 22.6 g, Cholesterol: 49mg, Calcium: 208mg, Sodium: 667mg
Weight Watcher Points: 6 for 1 serving