- 2-6 apples (thinly sliced and enough to cover the bottom of the pan) - I use a 9X13 pan
- 5 T butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Melt 5 T butter and microwave with apples until soft/tender
- Place in bottom of pan
- Beat together milk, flour and eggs in separate bowl and pour on top of apples.
- Bake @ 475 for 12 minutes.
- While baking, melt 2 T butter with 2 T Sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. (or more depending on your liking)
- Pour on top of apple pancake and bake 3-5 minutes longer.
- Enjoy with syrup, if desired!!
This is an old favorite in our family. Mom & Dad used to make it all the time. Recipe is from Arlene Readman