- 16 oz white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 8 tsp shortening, divided
- 1/4 tsp green food coloring
- 2 oz mint cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (may need more)
- 3 packages (4.67 oz each) mint andes candies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the candy coating and 5 tsp shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in food coloring. Pour evenly into miniature muffin cup liners. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the mint candies and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Pour over cookie crumbs. Let stand until set.
Yield: 4 Dozen