- 1 1/2 lbs. White almond bark
- 1 c. Peanut butter
- 1 med. jar Dry roasted peanuts
- 2 1/2 c. Rice Krispies
- 2 1/2 c. miniature marshmallows
- Melt White almond bark and peanut butter in a large bowl in the microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir and continue to melt in microwave at 30 sec. intervals until completely melted.
- Stir in peanuts and Rice Krispies until well blended, then stir in marshmallows . Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets and refrigerate until set. These freeze very well.
These are a family favorite and delicious!! Salty, sweet, and crunchy!!