- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (8 oz) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, macaroni, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, mushrooms and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 60-65 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This is a wonderful dish to make after Thanksgiving to use up some of your leftover turkey.