- 1 jar (26 oz.) Classico Tomato and Basil pasta Sauce
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Classico Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 box lasagna noodles (12 noodles) cooked and drained
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (16 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- Optional ingredients: 1 package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained, 1 pound hamburger or sausage, browned and drained
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- In a large bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella, 2 tbsp. Parmesan and eggs, mix well.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, spread 1 cup Classico Tomato sauce.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles with half of the cheese mixture, spinach and remaining Classico Tomato sauce and hamburger.
- Repeat layers and spread remaining mixture.
- Top with remaining 4 noodles.
- Spread Classico Alfredo sauce evenly over the top and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake for 15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serves 9-12.
This recipe is soo wonderful! I always add the spinach and the hamburger, and even my boys love it! I've made it without and it just was not the same. It is even better the next day! A crowd pleaser for sure!!