- 1 pkg (8 oz) stuffing mix
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 c. water
Mix together lightly. Put half of the mixture in a buttered 9x13.
- 2 1/2 c. chicken; cooked and chopped
- 1/2 c. celery - chopped
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Mix together and spread over stuffing mixture.
- Top with remaining bread mixture.
- Beat 2 eggs, 1 1/2 c. milk; pour over stuffing mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. (I've also frozen this)
- Take out 1 hour before baking. (If frozen, thaw completely)
- Spread with 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
Bake at 325 uncovered for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, bake another 10 mins, or until cheese melts.