- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 3/4 c. graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares)
- 1 square (1 oz) semisweet chocolate
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds, toasted
- In mixing bowl, cream peanut butter, butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add graham cracker crumbs; mix well.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into 1 1/4" ovals; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Melt choc in microwave; high for about 1 minute. Transfer to resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in corner of bag.
- Pipe three stripes on each bee.
- Insert two almonds into each bee for wings.
- Use a tooth pick to poke holes for eyes.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes about 4 dozen