Recipe from here: Chicken Scampi
I added the peppers & onion.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp pepper
- olive oil
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
for Alfredo Sauce:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- green & red peppers, red onion optional
- Boil & drain noodles
- Put chicken in Ziploc bag with flour & pepper. Shake until evenly coated.
- Coat the bottom of a large skillet with olive oil
- Cook 4-5 mins on each side or until golden and juices run clear.
- If adding peppers & onion, slice & lay on top of chicken. Cover & cook a few mins more.
- Set noodles and chicken aside in a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients of alfredo sauce in a skillet and cook until smooth.
- Pour over chicken and noodles.
- Toss to mix & serve.