- 1 pkg (10 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 18 sliced pepperoni
- 6 sticks mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza dough on baking sheet to form 9x12 inch rectangle. Cut pizza dough into 6 (4.5x4 inch) rectangles. Spread about 1 tbsp sauce over center third of each rectangle. Top with 3 slices pepperoni and stick of mozzarella cheese. Bring ends of dough together over cheese, pinching to seal. Place, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in center of oven 10 minutes or until golden brown.