- three-cheese italian garlic bread
- 1 loaf fresh french bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to spreading consistency
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- kraft parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce for dipping
(I'm posting this recipe for Lindsay B. It's her recipe; measurements are approx. Use to your liking)
- slice ends off french bread; discard.
- cut loaf into 16 slices.
- in small bowl, mix butter, garlic and seasoning until well blended.
- spread onto both sides of bread slices.
- on non-stick skillet over medium heat, grill each slice of bread.
- when grilling second side, place about 1 tsp of shredded mozzarella on the already-grilled side, top with 1/2 slice of provolone.
- place grilled bread on baking sheet, sprinkle with parmesan and additional seasoning (optional). place under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until provolone is melted and slightly bubbly.
- remove and serve with marinara sauce.